There are times when you might want to change your default browser; especially if you are a developer and want to make sure that something works as it should with both IE and Firefox.
To change your default browser:
- Go to: Start/Control Panels/Add or Remove Programs
- Click on "Set Program Access and Defaults", the last button in the left-hand nav
- Click on the "Custom" set of options
- You will see an expanded list of items, Web Browser, E-mail Program, etc.
- Under the "Choose a default Web browser", select the radio button next to browser you would like to set as default.
- Click "OK"