Skip to content
- 16 ounces (400 gm) broad egg noodles
- 4 Tbsp. (50 gm) butter, melted
- 1 pound (500 gm) cottage cheese
- 1 pound (500 gm) sour cream or Israeli white cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, mix the noodles with the melted butter, cheeses, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornflakes, cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the cornflake mixture on top of
the noodle mixture.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is brown.